Scripture for Reflection and Preparation
Ephesians 4:25-27 “25 Since you put away lying, Speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, because we are members of one another. 26 Be angry and do not sin. Don’t let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and don’t give the Devil an opportunity.”
John 13:34-35 “34 ‘I give you a new commandment: love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.’”
Colossians 3:12-15 “12 Therefore, god’s chosen ones, holy and loved, put on heartfelt compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience, 13 accepting one another and forgiving one another if anyone has a complaint against another. Just as the lord has forgiven you, so also you must forgive. 14 above all, put on love—the perfect bond of unity. 15 and let the peace of the Messiah, to which you were also called in one body, control your hearts. Be thankful.”
prayer for personal revival
Christians must seek to restore healthy relationships.
Ask God to...
• Show you if you have any broken relationships in your life
• Help you know if you have contributed to broken relationships
• Help you determine to do all you can to mend broken relationships
• Help those you have hurt to forgive you
• Restore your fellowship with them
• Give you the courage to seek to restore fellowship
• Help you be a peacemaker whenever possible
• Thank God for hearing you
• Trust that God is at work to accomplish His will