Scripture for Reflection and Preparation
3 John 1:2 “2 Dear friend, I pray that you may prosper in every way and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.”
James 5:13, 16 “13 is anyone among you suffering? He should pray. is anyone cheerful? He should sing praises. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The intense prayer of the righteous is very powerful.”
Matthew 9:27-29 “27 as Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed Him, shouting, ‘Have mercy on us, Son of David!’ 28 When He entered the house, the blind men approached Him, and Jesus said to them, ‘Do you believe that I can do this?’ ‘yes, lord,’ they answered Him. 29 Then He touched their eyes, saying, ‘let it be done for you according to your faith!’”
prayer for Church revival
Church Friends Who Need a Touch from God
People all around us are in need of God’s spiritual touch and encouragement.
Ask God to...
• Fill your heart with love for your friends
• Help you know what encouraging words to share with them
• Surround them with His angels and fill them with His Spirit
• Remind them of His great love for them
• Create some divine encounters with people that would encourage them
• Restore their joy in their walk with Him
• Help them see things from God’s perspective